- Late Arrivals – If you arrive more than 5 minutes late to your appointment, we may be required to reschedule your appointment or offer an alternative service.
- Complaints Policy – Whilst we strive to create incredible results every time, if you are unsatisfied with any aspect of your service, please contact us straight away.
- Product Refunds – Retail products can only be refunded if the product is unopened and in its original packaging and proof of purchase is provided OR if there is a fault with the product.
- Gift Vouchers – Gift vouchers can be used as full or part payment for any service. Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and the full value of the card must be used prior to its expiry date. All gift vouchers are valid for 12 months. Please keep your gift voucher code to hand.
- Special Offers – Unless otherwise stated, all special offers can only be used independently and not in conjunction with any other offer. Each offer applies exclusive to one person and cannot be reused. All special offers must be presented at the time of payment as transactions cannot be altered. All promotional material holds no cash value and cannot be reimbursed.
- Children – Our spa has not been designed with children in mind, so we politely ask that you do not bring children with you to an appointment.
- Pets – As with our children policy, we also have a no-pet policy. This excludes service dogs.
- Cancellation, Rescheduling & Failure to Attend Policy – A 50% charge will be incurred for any treatment not cancelled or rescheduled at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled time. Late arrival will shorten your appointment time, and failure to arrive for your appointment will incur the loss of your deposit.
- Phones – During your visit to the spa, we request that you keep your phone on silent/vibrate. If you need to use your mobile phone, please use a quiet voice to ensure other guests have a relaxing experience.
- Consultation – Prior to your appointment, we will hold a full consultation. Please make us aware of any medical conditions to ensure we can carry out treatments in a safe manner. We reserve the right to cancel an appointment if you require a doctor’s letter, or if we feel it is unsafe to carry out the treatment.
- Deposit Policy – Any payment or deposit paid for your appointment is non-refundable and will be placed as a credit on your account with us. This is can be used for future appointments or product purchases.
- Discount codes – Gift vouchers cannot be used as payment with discount codes. We reserve the right to withdraw any advertised discount. Subject to availability.
- Patch Testing – Patch tests are required for new clients before all lash and brow services. Patch tests will also be required every 6 months for existing clients.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully, if you have any questions regarding any of the information below please feel free to contact a member of our team: 01442 873185 or email firstname.lastname@example.org