Do you find yourself avoiding smiling in photos? Or even hiding your mouth while you speak? Many people don’t feel happy with their teeth, so you’re far from alone.
In-salon teeth whitening is a brilliant solution for many people to increase their confidence. If you want to smile freely again, you should seriously consider professional teeth whitening – it could be just the thing you need.
Why Should I Get My Teeth Whitened?
There are several reasons why you might want to get your teeth whitened:
- Special events – maybe it’s your wedding day coming up or the wedding day of a loved one. Perhaps you’re about to graduate or attend some kind of special event. Teeth whitening can help you step out into these events with confidence, allowing you to smile all day long without worrying.
- Discolouration – food, wine, and coffee can all take their toll on our teeth. While we can’t stop enjoying life just to protect our teeth, we can take control by giving our teeth a touch-up from time to time.
- Job Interviews – a good smile can make the perfect first impression. If you need a confidence boost during the job-hunting process, teeth whitening can help.
- Smoking Regret – have you given up smoking but still living with the impact on your teeth? Nicotine can cause many problems, and if you have long-lasting stains, you may need professional treatment to restore some whiteness to your teeth.
- Ageing – teeth can yellow naturally with age. Teeth whitening can help you to look (and feel) more youthful.
How Does Teeth Whitening Work?
Visit Cecily Day Spa in Berkhamsted for a relaxed and luxurious way to whiten your teeth and feel better about your smile. The team will ensure you have everything you need to whiten and brighten your teeth, along with instructions on aftercare and future treatments.
The treatment is simple, pain-free and completely safe. Your appointment will start with a quick brush of the teeth using the NaturaScrub, before spraying the activation fluid on your smile. Then, wipe the teeth and sit the NaturaShield onto your teeth with a layer of whitening gel. Within 45-60 minutes, you’ll have a much brighter, lighter smile. We recommend returning every 4-6 weeks to maintain whiteness.
How Can Whiter Teeth Improve My Confidence?
It is incredible how much difference a smile can make. Living with discoloured, stained, or yellow teeth can be difficult. It can make you want to keep your mouth shut – literally! Whitening can help you to feel free, giving you one less thing to worry about. If you feel anxious at social events or when photographs are taken, tooth whitening can make a big difference.
Smiling more can help you to feel happier. It can also help you to appear more approachable and friendly. There are considerable benefits to a confident smile – so if you’re struggling with your natural tooth colour, why not book in for teeth whitening today?